Article 1 : Introduction
- How their personal data is collected. Personal data is any information that can be used to identify a user. This may include, but is not limited to : first and last name, age, postal or e-mail address, location or IP address;
- Their rights with regard to this data ;
- Who is responsible for processing the personal data collected and processed ?
- The recipients of this personal data ;
- The site's policy on cookies.
This policy supplements the legal notice, which can be consulted by users at the following address : www.manio.fr/legal-information
In accordance with article 5 of European Regulation 2016/679, personal data are :
• Processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner with regard to the data subject ;
• Collected for specified purposes (see Article 3.1 hereof), explicit and legitimate, and not to be further processed in a manner incompatible with these purposes ;
• Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed ;
• Accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date. All reasonable steps must be taken to ensure that personal data which is inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which it is processed, is erased or rectified without delay ;
• Kept in a form allowing the identification of the persons concerned for a period not exceeding that necessary with regard to the purposes for which they are processed ;
• Processed in such a way as to guarantee appropriate security of the data collected, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures.
Processing is only lawful if and insofar as at least one of the following conditions is met :
• The data subject has consented to the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes ;
• Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or for the performance of pre-contractual measures taken at the latter's request ;
• Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject ;
• The processing is necessary to safeguard the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person ;
• Processing is necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller ;
• Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data prevail, in particular where the person concerned is a child.
Article 3 : Personal data collected and processed when browsing the site
Article 3.1: Data collected
The personal data collected in the course of my activity are as follows: IP address, location, hardware/software details, links on which a user clicks and the content that the user consults on the site. The collection and processing of this data meets the following purpose(s): statistical analysis of the site and communication with customers.
Article 3.2: Mode of data collection
When you use my site, the following data is automatically collected: overall site traffic, traffic on each page, demographic information about visitors and type of device used by visitors. Other personal data is collected when you fill out the site's contact form to be contacted (as part of the relationship resulting from your request for information): surname, first name, email and telephone number. They are kept by the controller under reasonable security conditions, for a period of 13 months. I am likely to keep certain personal data beyond the periods announced above in order to fulfill my legal or regulatory obligations.
Article 3.3: Hosting of data
The www.manio.fr site is hosted by O2SWITCH
Head office address : 222 Bd Gustave Flaubert, 63000 Clermont-Ferrand
Contact : email@example.com - 04 44 44 60 40
Article 3.4: Transmission of data to third parties
The data may be transmitted to our partners, listed below: Google Analytics and Axeptio. I may share User Data with these third parties for the following purposes: aggregate site traffic, individual page traffic, demographic information about visitors, and type of device visitors use. This third party will not be able to access user data beyond what is reasonably necessary to fulfill the given purpose. I agree not to sell or share your data with other third parties, except in the following cases: if the law requires it, if it is required for any legal procedure, to prove or protect our legal rights and finally to buyers or potential buyers of my business in the event that I seek to sell it. If you follow hyperlinks from my site to another site, please note that I am not responsible for and have no control over their privacy policies and practices.
Article 3.5: Policy on “cookies”
A cookie is a small file, stored on a user's hard drive by the website. Its purpose is to collect data relating to the user's browsing habits. I use the type of analytical cookies on my site. This allows me to improve the design and functionality of the site by collecting data about the content you access and engage with while using my site. You can choose to be notified each time a cookie is transmitted. You can also choose to disable cookies entirely in your Internet browser, but this may decrease the quality of your user experience.
Article 4.1 : The data controller and data protection Personal data is collected by Manio, an individual company, whose Siret number is 94767212700018. The person responsible for processing personal data can be contacted as follows: By post to the address: 103 avenue du Général Leclerc ; By telephone: 07 82 74 44 13 ; By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. If, after having contacted me, you feel that your "Data Protection" rights have not been respected, you can send a complaint to the CNIL.
Any user concerned by the processing of their personal data may avail themselves of the following rights, pursuant to European Regulation 2016/679 and the Data Protection Act (Law 78-17 of 6 January 1978) :
- Right of access, rectification and right to erasure of data (laid down respectively in Articles 15, 16 and 17 of the GDPR) ;
- Right to data portability (article 20 of the RGPD) ;
- Right to limit (article 18 of the GDPR) and object to data processing (article 21 of the GDPR) ;
- Right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on an automated process ;
- Right to determine the fate of data after death ;
- Right to have recourse to the competent supervisory authority (article 77 of the GDPR).
To exercise your rights, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. In order for me to process your request, you may be required to provide me with certain information, such as your surname, first name and e-mail address. Visit cnil.fr for more information about your rights.
This policy was issued on 13 December 2022 and updated on 15 December 2022.